Brian Mandel joined ITIC as a Program Manager in 2013. He has lead responsibility for ITIC’s programs in the Asia-Pacific and Africa regions, managing participation by government delegates and sponsors in ITIC’s annual regional forums, as well as handling all logistical and administrative matters associated with the Asia-Pacific and Africa programs.
Brian’s previous experience at ITIC has also included program support in the Middle East region. Over the past year and a half, Brian has assisted in the organization of the following ITIC forums:
- Seventh Africa Tax Dialogue, Maputo, Mozambique, November 2015
- 12th Annual Asia-Pacific Tax Forum, New Delhi, India, May 2015
- Fifth Annual Middle East/North Africa Tax Forum, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, November 2014
- Africa Tax Dialogue, Arusha, Tanzania, July 2014
- Fourth Annual Middle East/North Africa Tax Forum, Tunis, Tunisia, November 2013
Beyond the regional forums, Brian also provides operational support for a wide range of day-to-day management functions at ITIC, including coordination with ITIC’s corps of senior advisors around the world, accounting and finance matters and Board meeting preparations.
Brian received a B.A. in History from American University in 2013.