- The OECD released a new study on "Governance Frameworks to Counter Illicit Trade"
- The IMF published an end-of-mission press release following a staff visit to Kenya
- Brazil announced intentions to collaborate with the OECD to align its transfer pricing regime
- Kazakhstan announced a new system to track alcohol and oil production
- The OECD launched a program in Egypt to enhance domestic resource mobilization
- The IMF published a Staff Concluding Statement for Qatar
- Anguilla became the 113th jurisdiction to join BEPS